how do i upload items to the marketplace?

Cecilia Pallis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i really want to start selling items but i don't have a clue as to what i need to do. i know i load them in to the magic box but what happens after that? as in do i have to make multiple copies of the item i want to sell? or does the orrigional item automatically copy itself? so lets say i make a shirt. will i have to make 50 in order to sell them?

Hello Cecilia! After you put your items into the magic box, you just need to make listings for your items to have them appear on the marketplace. It is fairly easy. If you click at the top of your screen (beside your avatar name) on the "My Marketplace" tab >> then "Merchant Home" this will get you to the page with all the resources you need to get started :matte-motes-asleep-2:

The "Manage Inventory" choice on this page will get you to your inventory where you can generate listings for all your items.

Welcome to the marketplace & happy selling! :matte-motes-whistle:

• 3 years later...

I've recently created a Marketplace store.  I have tried NUMEROUS times to upload my inventory using the Merchant Outbox in both Firestorm and in the SL Viewer.  On all occasions, my Merchant Outbox tells me that all the items have been successfully loaded, however the items remain in the outbox and do not appear in the Manage Listings area of my Marketplace Merchant Home.  Can anyone tell me what the issue might be?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.