Question

Couple of hours ago requested a Linden home on my premium account and there is no home on the land.  I have not received an email either.  My name is on the land but nothing else.  Should I be worried.  I have never had this happen before.  I requested the house with the front porch that goes all the way across.  Should I just wait, put in a ticket, or put up my own house that fits into the theme?  Thanks.

5 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Submit a support case right away.  The Moles usually handle those sorts of things very quickly, but they have to know where to look.

Edit: And if you put up your own house, the Lindens or Moles will delete it as soon as it's discovered.

Edited by Rolig Loon

BTW, if you haven't already tried it, go to the mailbox on your parcel and click-HOLD it for 5 seconds or so to reset its script.  Then see if its dialog menu rezzes a house for you.  That reset feature is handy if the problem is right there in your own mailbox.  If that does not work, then a mole or Linden really will need to do some triage at a higher level.

Thank you Rolig.  I did try that.  I had been away from SL for a bit and all this new way of doing things was a bit confusing, but there was something up with the scripting.  All is good now. 

• Like 1