I can't access adult sims

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been in second life for a long time already and last year I remember not being able to access adult sims I usually hang out in beaches and I got really frustrated that I can't go there anymore so I took a break for a year hoping that when I come back it'll be fixed but I still can't, I also can't change my preferences please help me T.T thanks

@CassandraLouise45,

1.  You must be 18 or older in Real Life.  If you are, then...

2.  In your viewer, hit CTRL+P to open the Preferences window.  Look in the General tab.  There is a section "I want to access content rated..."  Change that to G,M,A.  Click Apply and close the Preferences window.

3.  Open Search with CTRL+F.  Change the content preferences there to G,M,A too.

4.  On this website, go to the Marketplace.  Click Account > My Marketplace and change the content preferences there to G,M,A.

If any of these selection areas are grayed out, then you'll have to file a support case and get LL to help.  Look down at the bottom of this very page and select Support.

Even if your preferences are set to allow access to Adult content, if a particular place has banned you, you will not be able to go there.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.