Bake on Mesh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I am new to BOM  and i have a question. I use the RuthToo body and at first i had made the body non Alpha. But when i do that i cant use Alpha's unther mesh clothing. So no i have the Alpha mode on Alpha Blending instead of None, and now Alpha layers are working fine. But by doing this i have trouble with the Alpha parts in my hair. my body is transparent behind every hair part that has alpha in it.

Is there a way to fix this problem?

Pricella.

11 minutes ago, Pricella Paravane said:

Hello,

I am new to BOM  and i have a question. I use the RuthToo body and at first i had made the body non Alpha. But when i do that i cant use Alpha's unther mesh clothing. So no i have the Alpha mode on Alpha Blending instead of None, and now Alpha layers are working fine. But by doing this i have trouble with the Alpha parts in my hair. my body is transparent behind every hair part that has alpha in it.

Pricella.

Change the body to "Alpha Masking" and then change the "Alpha Cutoff" value that will appear to something between 1 and 255 - 100 is a good average value. That will allow you to use worn alphas but not have alpha blending issues.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pricella Paravane said:

Hello,

Pricella.

Yes. Instead of using Alpha Blending, use Alpha Masking, with a cutoff of 1.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.