store manager

Lena Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1497 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I manage a marketplace store. Recently I made a nice gown and gave it to the store owner to put in the market place store. I am wondering if this is legal since she is not technically the creator of the gown. The picture that goes with it has my name on it.  If I am missing something about a way to do this and have it list me as the creator, can someone please point me in the right direction.

3 hours ago, Deangelina said:

Recently I made a nice gown and gave it to the store owner to put in the market place store. I am wondering if this is legal since she is not technically the creator of the gown.

There are absolutely no problems with that at all.

3 hours ago, Deangelina said:

The picture that goes with it has my name on it.  If I am missing something about a way to do this and have it list me as the creator, can someone please point me in the right direction.

You are the creator, it has your name on it... what's the question exactly?

The Gown is your property you own it..  if you wish to give it away and let someone else take the credit and put it in her store and make a profit, well I guess that is your business.  If you freely gave it to her and she did not pirate it then there is no legal issue.  You just lose out that's all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1497 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.