How do I change permissions on textures

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You can't change a texture that is not full-perm into a full-perm one. If the texture you have can't be added into a notecard, there's no way to make it so. 

The only possibility is to contact the person who created the texture, they may have sent it with the wrong permissions by mistake.

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, PixieRose878 said:

Thank you Maitimo, how do I make a full perm texture then to add to the note card? I have a texture and it wont let me add it saying the perms have to be changed :/

If if is a texture that you uploaded, then right click it in inventory and select Properties.  Change the permissions there and you can drag it to the notecard.

If someone else created it, you can't change the permissions unless it is full perm (but if it was full perm, you wouldn't need to change the permissions).

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
clarification
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, PixieRose878 said:

Thank you Maitimo, how do I make a full perm texture then to add to the note card? I have a texture and it wont let me add it saying the perms have to be changed :/

You'll need to upload a new one from your own computer. Or ask the person who sent the one you already have, to send it again with full perms (if they're willing).

What is the texture and why do you need to send it in a notecard?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.