New...ish but curious

AyniaElizabeth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello SL world, Aynia here. I played this years ago and never really got past the starting area because I had no idea what I was doing. I'm giving it another shot as I'm trying to broaden my horizons and I have another friend playing. I'm looking for new friends in the game who are able to be patient with me as I know only the bare basics. 

I enjoy gaming, reading, watching youtube, drawing, woodworking, role playing, playing with my cats, working on my aquariums, and hanging out with friends. I run my own gaming/role play community and we're coming up on our third birthday soon, and I'm always excited to talk about that if asked. I'm a pretty shy person at first but pretty outgoing once you get to know me or I'm in a group of my own friends. 

I look forward to getting to know more of you!!

xoxo, 

Aynia

• Like 1

Hi Ayna! And welcome back to SL, hope you and your friend are enjoying it so far (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡. We seem to have similar interests! Feel free to reach me out in-world at justawolffe resident, i've been playing for a bit over a year and can help you out with most questions you might have, and also offer directions to freebies/dollarbies if needed!.

Welcome to second life.

Its all up to you what you want in this journey.  Your getaway awaits this wonderful world of magic.

Many things to do here yes all baby steps in the works.  Find people that take the time to get to know you not rush but exchange energy with trust.

The places that vibe with you set you free. If place does vibe you go to the next. 

You don't have to do anything you do not feel comfortable doing you have to be happy what you want also people that agree with you.

Wish you all the best of your second life dreams.

Second life destination finding what ever you looking for.

https://secondlife.com/destinations?lang=en-US

KittyCatS

https://secondlife.com/destination/kittycats

Edited by Vanoralynna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.