Annoying Hud

saemantha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, hoping someone can help?

I have just registered with second life, female avatar using the latest Firestorm viewer.  Am now in the sl world having left the new area and I have this annoying hud on my screen? I have searched in my inventory and cannot find anything that might be it to detach it. When i right click on it the menu comes up with detach but it looks like it is actually part of my body?? as appearance is on the menu as well ?? I have done a csreen shot. Can anyone help please ?

Annoying Hud.png

I've seen others using that "Library" avatar. So, I doubt the HUD is part of it. Otherwise, we would have lots of complaints similar to yours.

In SL there are Experiences, which is SL jargon for an area proammed (which we call scripting) with a special type of scripting that allows the land owner some control over your viewer. To test if that is the case travel to a new region. 

There is a Destination Guide in the Viewer and on the Website.

Bumps in your connection can often cause things to NOT work as they should. So, a good trouble shooting first step is to move to a different region and then log out and back in, or in SL jargon, relog.

Edited by Nalates Urriah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.