Sign in to follow this  
susanna Avedon

0691972b did not receive this dress today

Question

Hello susanna. Did you purchase a dress and you didint recieve it? If yes, open your Dashboard --> Shopping --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My account --> Order History --> If you see that your last purchase delivered means that the merchant got payed --> Take a copy of your last purchases --> Open your inventory --> create a New Notecard --> Paste there --> send the notecard to the merchant describing what was happened and asking politely for redelivery. Alternatively: Dashboard --> Account --> Transaction History --> copy your last transactions and repeat the same process as i described

2 answers to this question

Hello susanna. Did you purchase a dress and you didint recieve it? If yes, open your Dashboard --> Shopping --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My account --> Order History --> If you see that your last purchase delivered means that the merchant got payed --> Take a copy of your last purchases --> Open your inventory --> create a New Notecard --> Paste there --> send the notecard to the merchant describing what was happened and asking politely for redelivery. Alternatively: Dashboard --> Account --> Transaction History --> copy your last transactions and repeat the same process as i described

Hi Susanna,

You need to send the transaction details to the selller, asking for a replacement, if one of your Marketplace purchases shows as "delivered" on your order history, but you have not received it.

If you do need to file a support ticket for something, you can click the Help tab in the header of this page & click the contact support link to get to your support options.