Lindens not come in fully

DeafLegacy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I paid for 27,000 Lindens but when I looked at the Lindens, I was 10,800 Lindens short.  I have to ask my best friend for the 10,800 Lindens.  I also paid for 4,000 Lindens.  I would like to get 10,800 Lindens back. How can I do that?  I even got an email confirming that I paid for 27,000 Lindens.  Thanks in advance.

1 answer to this question

When you by (or sell) L$ using the Limit Buy (or Limit Sell) option, your order rarely goes through as a single transaction.  When I examine the detained record of a Lindex sale, I usually find that it involves a dozen or more small trades, usually over a period of a minute or so. Your purchase or 27K L$ isn't particularly large but I can imagine that if you used the Limit Buy option and set a target price that is way off the going rate, it might take a while to find a lot of desperate sellers who are willing to accept your rate.  You might double check your order history to see whether part of the order is still unfulfilled.  If not, and if your order was actually canceled without being filled entirely, the remainder of your $$ that were being held in escrow should be in the USD balance of your account, so check there too. Then, if both checks lead nowhere, give the Billing Office a call and see if they can track things down for you.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.