Making an Effort

BeckSunflower

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everybody,

I really want to make an actual effort to meet inworld friends. In real life, my friendships just kind of happen but they last for years when they do. I currently live inworld with my sister and real life best friend. I am also married inworld to my real life husband so I'm not looking for anything romantic. I'm looking to hangout with people, go to events and and find cool unconventional things to do. My interests are music, books (currently reading the Witcher series), and learning new things, etc. I would prefer some diversity away from dancing at clubs though the occasional party never hurt anyone. Feel free to send me a message here or inworld.

college.thumb.jpg.d040af1f75dc87cf3e9e26c4950a02d7.jpg

Edited by BeckSunflower
  • Like 2

if you into water vehicles then an informal gathering place inworld is Blake Sea - Sirens Isle. Is a Linden region in the sea

Some Linden turned on the music stream, not sure when, and people go there on their boats, to hang out, chat and play their dance AOs to the music. Depending on the time of day there can be quite a lot of people there. Other times less so.  I went by there about 3 hours ago. Was about 14 boats parked up and about 22 people at that time

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Mollymews said:

if you into water vehicles then an informal gathering place inworld is Blake Sea - Sirens Isle. Is a Linden region in the sea

Some Linden turned on the music stream, not sure when, and people go there on their boats, to hang out, chat and play their dance AOs to the music. Depending on the time of day there can be quite a lot of people there. Other times less so.  I went by there about 3 hours ago. Was about 14 boats parked up and about 22 people at that time

Ooohhh that does sound really fun and engaging! Thanks a bunch!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.