LOOKING FOR CUSTOM TEXTURE

Amiinia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I am looking to hire someone to do custom texturing for me on a mesh template that i have. What i am looking to get done is to have a jean texture for a short set. 

Here is the shorts:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Full-Permission-High-waist-ripped-shorts-shirt/18012578

I already have texture color, just need to add the seams in the jeans and shadows. In total there are three textures this has to be done on.

You might be hard pressed to find someone willing to buy that just so they can texture it for you, since you can't share the assets with anyone else, even on a model so they can then texture it inworld to test. You may still find someone but you'll have to pay them to both purchase the item and do the work to texture it, and of course the upload fees. That's going to be even more costly if you want exclusive right to the texture they create, so I would keep that in mind when deciding how much you're willing to pay for the work. 

There are some groups inworld for people looking for texture artists I do believe, I used to be in a couple, it might be worth pursuing there. Or you might simply ask for assistance with creating things like seams and shadows, or check youtube tutorials for that, because you might surprise yourself at your own skills :) Give it a try, you just never know what you're capable of :) 

Edited by Tari Landar
  • Like 3

I can look at the texture and see if i can help but i do agree with the lady above. In order to really work on something we would have to purchase the item to modify it. Which would cost more because texturing alone isnt a walk in the park let alone texturing blindly without knowing the outcome of it on a product. Do you plan to provide the item as well as the pay for the textures being done?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.