Where are my lindens?

Gideon823

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Gideon823 said:

I just bought 2500 lindens for just over $10.  I got the text that the transaction went through but I never received the lindens.  

If you bought using the right side of the screen, you did not buy Lindens, but put in an order to buy them at a specific price.  If you did that and would like to cancel and get Lindens right away, go to your Order History and cancel the order.  You'll end up with a USD balance and can buy using the left side of the screen.  Otherwise, you'll just have to wait until someone is willing to sell them for whatever rate your order is for -- that could be minutes, hours, days, weeks, or .........

image.png.55ca15552f938091b99d623cf16b9610.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you bought using the right side of the screen, you did not buy Lindens, but put in an order to buy them at a specific price.  If you did that and would like to cancel and get Lindens right away, go to your Order History and cancel the order.  You'll end up with a USD balance and can buy using the left side of the screen:

image.png.55ca15552f938091b99d623cf16b9610.png

OK.  I found the history but I can't find the option to cancel.  Where do I go?

14 minutes ago, Gideon823 said:

OK.  I found the history but I can't find the option to cancel.  Where do I go?

In the middle of the page, you'll see "Your Open Orders". You should then be able to click on the order and cancel it. I don't have anything pending right now, and cannot remember exactly how it looks:

image.png.af74a401c14e9da6797b8de2bfb54495.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.