Problemas al ponerme la ropa

ZM Incognito

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Buenas tardes.

Tengo un problema que me es dificil comprender el por que pasa y espero puedan ayudarme, mi problema esta  en que cuando me pongo una prenda otra se quita como por ejemplo, me pongo una falda y seguido quiero ponerme una blusa y al ponerla la falda se quita y no comprendo el por que,me pasa aun si la ropa es un conjunto,espero puedan ayudarme que esto me estresa

1 hour ago, ZessMitch said:

I have a problem that is difficult for me to understand why it happens and I hope you can help me, my problem is that when I put on another garment, it takes off, for example, I put on a skirt and often I want to put on a blouse and when I put the skirt on Take away and I do not understand why, it happens to me even if the clothes are a set, I hope you can help me that this stresses me

When you put on an item, always ADD instead of WEAR.  When you WEAR it kicks off whatever is on that attachment point already.

Cuando te pones un artículo, siempre AGREGAR en lugar de DESGASTE. Cuando lo USAS, comienza lo que sea que esté en ese punto de conexión.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.