Linden Home Control Panel error

Nyxie Nebula

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I cannot access my new Linden Home Control Panel. I keep getting this error, "

Whoops!

There was an error in processing your selection or the house is not responding.
Please click again on the house control panel inworld or try again later."

I've tried accessing via my viewer inworld and in my two other browsers, Firefox and Chrome, and both result in the same error. What can I do to get this to work correctly.?

7 answers to this question

Oooh the Whoops error is back.

Go to About Land options tab and set scripts to run for all residents and then also go to LiveChat https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/  report the error and ask for a sim restart.

There was a server error a couple of months back that broke a lot of Linden homes and the Whoops error was very common during that period. Hopefully we aren`t seeing a repeat of that & yours is just an isolated case.

Restarting the sim helped last time, so that could fix it, all the sims should be restarted over the next couple of days anyway.

Thank you so much! That did the trick. I had to talk the agent into it though. They initially told me to abandon the home and redo it. I told them I had waited a few days to get this one, Grayson Home, and I wanted to keep that theme. Restarted my sim and bingo, worked. :)

I did try the crtl and click on the panel, Charlotte, but it didn't make any difference. Still had the pop up. Thanks for your help though. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.