Avatat. Bento Body

KarolinaTalaoc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Welcome. I have a problem. I had a bento body, which people didn't see, only me. I want to buy a new bento body, but I have the demo I need. And the socks do not want to work on this body. And what bento body that I can buy will be good and will other people have to see normally? And how to do it so that you can change your makeup on your head? Because I don't want to act too? I can't see it on my head.

Edited by KarolinaTalaoc

2 answers to this question

Hi @KarolinaTalaoc!

The visibility issue is probably not the fault of your body.  Unless the problem keeps on happening, and is widespread (Nobody can see you, not just a friend or two), I would not go out and buy a new body.  Unless there are other problems with it, I mean.

I don't know what you mean by " I want to buy a new bento body, but I have the demo I need. And the socks do not want to work on this body."

Any of the popular bodies, such as Catwa, Belleza, SLink, Vista, Maitreya, eBody, Genus, Altamura, etc. should be fine.  Be sure to try the demos before buying.

As for the makeup, mesh bodies do not generally include the head.  When you wear the mesh body, it's only from the neck down.  You have to buy a separate mesh head if you want to replace the classic avatar completely.  There are a few exceptions; for example, Altamura sells some "complete mesh avatars" that include both the body and the head.

However, it is quite possible to change the makeup on a classic head.  This can be done in two different ways.  You can wear a different version of your skin; most skins come in packs, with several different makeups.  You can also add a makeup tattoo layer.  There are not as many of these as there used to be, everyone's making makeup HUDs for the mesh heads...but it's still possible to find makeups that work with classic avatars.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Cześć @KarolinaTalaoc !

Problem z widocznością prawdopodobnie nie jest winą twojego ciała. Jeśli problem nie będzie się powtarzał i nie będzie powszechny (nikt cię nie zobaczy, nie tylko znajomy czy dwaj), nie wyjdę i nie kupię nowego ciała. Chyba że są z tym inne problemy.

Nie wiem, co masz na myśli przez „ Chcę kupić nowe body bento, ale mam wersję demo, której potrzebuję. A skarpetki nie chcą pracować na tym ciele”.

Wszelkie popularne ciała, takie jak Catwa, Belleza, SLink, Vista, Maitreya, eBody, Rodzaj, Altamura itp. Powinny być w porządku. Pamiętaj, aby wypróbować wersje demo przed zakupem.

Jeśli chodzi o makijaż, ciała z siatki zazwyczaj nie obejmują głowy. Kiedy nosisz siatkowy korpus, to tylko od szyi w dół. Jeśli chcesz całkowicie zastąpić klasycznego awatara, musisz kupić osobną głowicę z siatki. Jest kilka wyjątków; na przykład Altamura sprzedaje niektóre „awatary z pełną siatką”, które obejmują zarówno ciało, jak i głowę.

Można jednak zmienić makijaż na klasycznej głowie. Można to zrobić na dwa różne sposoby. Możesz nosić inną wersję swojej skóry; większość skórek jest dostępna w paczkach, z kilkoma różnymi makijażami. Możesz także dodać warstwę tatuażu do makijażu. Nie ma ich tak wiele, jak kiedyś, wszyscy tworzą HUDy do makijażu dla siatkowych głów ... ale nadal można znaleźć makijaż, który działa z klasycznymi awatarami.

Thank you so much for help. im more smarter now hehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.