How to hide parts of an outfit?

Junejewels

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought a really cute top for my job thinking it was just the top but it came attached with a miniskirt. The miniskirt is too short for my jobs dresscode and I was wondering are there alphas that will hide parts of an outfit. or is there a way to stretch the outfit so the skirt part doesn't show? Thank you!

1 answer to this question

28 minutes ago, Junejewels said:

I bought a really cute top for my job thinking it was just the top but it came attached with a miniskirt. The miniskirt is too short for my jobs dresscode and I was wondering are there alphas that will hide parts of an outfit. or is there a way to stretch the outfit so the skirt part doesn't show? Thank you!

Mesh outfits are almost always no mod, so there is no way to do anything to the outfit itself.  

There is a slim chance that you could find a fuller skirt that you could wear over the miniskirt.  Finding something that fits just right and doesn't show the mini skirt regardless of how your avatar moves, could be challenging though.  

Check The Saturday Sale this week.  There are a few items that might work (hard to tell for sure from the pictures).  The gallery is here: https://www.seraphimsl.com/2020/03/14/start-your-weekend-with-the-saturday-sale/

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.