Duplicate Legacy Name?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How can you have an exact twin to include duplicate legacy name?  I know its easy to make a clone of yourself buy creating a second Avatar and buying / making the exact same things to include skins, clothing etc.

However, how in the world can you duplicate your legacy name?

I cam across a pair of avatars with identical profiles, identical avatars, LEGACY NAMES, and display names.  The only difference between the two was the account key ID.  How is it possible to duplicate the legacy name when your avatar pairs are only 1 week old - 6 days with the current account management?

7 minutes ago, Bob Arbenlow said:

How can you have an exact twin to include duplicate legacy name?  I know its easy to make a clone of yourself buy creating a second Avatar and buying / making the exact same things to include skins, clothing etc.

However, how in the world can you duplicate your legacy name?

I cam across a pair of avatars with identical profiles, identical avatars, LEGACY NAMES, and display names.  The only difference between the two was the account key ID.  How is it possible to duplicate the legacy name when your avatar pairs are only 1 week old - 6 days with the current account management?

Somewhere within the username, there is a character difference.  I have encountered a few that I had to scrutinize very, very carefully to see the difference.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.