Process Credit Page Big Problem

Bloodsong Termagant

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

not sure where to post this suggestion...

went to the jira; i thought there was a 'suggestion' category, and a 'website' one too, but... didn't find that.

anyway, when i go to check my real money balance -- uh, first of all, is there a specific place to see that?  and/or see my open lindex orders? --  well, i use the 'process credit' page, because that shows my us$ balance.  usually $0.00, because i'm usually waiting for a lindex sell order to go through...!

it's just that every time i got to the process credit page, and i do have a zero balance, there's this big red error box that says "THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ACCOUNT.  Your account does not have sufficent funds to make a process credit request. "   well...  yeah, but that's NOT a "problem" with my account.  my balance just happens to be zero at the time.  (okay, so no monehz is a problem... but does it need to look like a huge 'omg, a problem with your account: you have been haxxorxed!!11!1!!' message?)  (ps: the spellchecker just noticed that 'sufficient' is spelled wrong on that page, too :X )  (just sayin'!)

oh, DUH!  i found it!  it's called 'account summary.'  which i thought... is what i was looking at when i was looking at 'account'.  :X   that page doesn't have my open lindex orders, though.  like dollars/lindens tied up, which are still in my account.

while i'm making suggestions no one will ever see...  i thought it might be cool if i could somehow get an in-world notice when my lindex sell order went through.  (yes, because i have a terrible time paying attention to real life!)

;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.