Script Modification :: Resizer with XYZ Axis Script

puneetg30

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Scripters, I have been working over a Resizer script with all axis XYZ, X.Y.Z.

My script is partially done but I want to make it work for linked prims. I have added the code for linked prim but need someone to modify it and make it working.

**** Its very urgent, So please contact me asap inworld - puneetg30 or here to discuss about the script and payment *********

Please ask any questions, if you have regarding this script....

If you must perpetuate the cancer that is resize scripts, scale the local positions of linked prims by the same factor as you scale their sizes. Don't forget to take account of the object maybe moving or rotating, particularly if it's being worn while being resized. The math is simple enough once you take account of all the factors that need to be scaled to keep your item in  proportion and correctly assembled.

Why not just make the object mod-perm? Then the user can scale it in proportion just by dragging an edit handle. (If you say one word about security there's a trout-slap incoming for spreading misinformation, because the myth that a no-mod item is somehow more secure from content thieves is absolutely false)

And while I was quite prepared to tell you what math you need to have your script do, there is no way I'm touching the code, no matter how much you offer to pay me. Not one line of my code will ever be written for this purpose, that's how much I despise resizer scripts.

Edited by Da5id Weatherwax

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.