Traffic Count is Broke

AlessandraDAngelo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I rent a 1/4 sim at lovedrops. My traffic count has stayed the same number for over 5 days now. The sim owner, Lorena Chung, did a restart but that didn't update the traffic count. i have premium support but no rep replied to my chat request. Anyone know what to do and why my traffic is stuck at old number? thanks in advance.

11 hours ago, Flor Metaluna said:

We are abandoned by LL , nobody cares about the harm this situatition is causing to business owners

Sounds like a rant. Care to tell us what harm you are experiencing? Because unless you're running a mall or other venue with lots of advertising, traffic numbers don't really amount to much beyond where you rank on the places list, and most people tend go through the list region-hopping anyway.

So please do tell.

• Like 3

I had that problem last week and it seemed to be fixed on Sunday morning.  Traffic is all about placement on search like Alyona said.  It wasn't a hardship, everything else worked.

Traffic just tells people searching that your land isn't abandoned.  People who know your land or business exist aren't looking at traffic numbers, they will just come.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.