Does it cost me anything to sell a product on the marketplace? Does it cost me to be a merchant?

Aphrodite Akiri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

LL use wierd terminology on the fees page, so answer me this.

When i create a store and get the magic box and set up my sotre and become a merchant does it cost ME anything to sell my products?

If so is the 'commision' taken from my L$ or do they charge my bank to take real money for each item sold? Please help!

2 answers to this question

There is no fee for listing your products and if they never sell it won`t cost you anything.

If you make a sale, your account will be credited with 95% of the money and LL keeps 5%.

If you want to add additional features to get your products noticed more, such as the ones you see on the homepage, those features do cost money and are charged from your L$ balance monthly.

• Like 1

Putting things in the marketplace costs nothing. If someone buys some of your Items, Linden takes a commission of 5% and you get the rest as Linden Dollar on your balance.

Using advertisements like favored listing can cost more, depending on how lomng and in wich category you like the featured Item. Those prices have to be paid from your Linden Dollar balance, beforehand.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.