Truth - Dalirium Hair Bangs Disapearing In Teleport

PatricaC

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 minutes ago, wesleytron said:

Is it the error message that goes "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered"?

I get that from time to time as I'm sure many other people do. It means your graphics card reached a moment where it just couldn't cope with something. I'd say it's totally unrelated to the problems you're having with your vanishing hair bangs - that's a bug in SL that many people experience from time to time regardless of which viewer they are using.

To minimise the chances of crashing and getting the error message you could try lowering some of your Firestorm graphics settings and not have a lot of other software applications open at the same time in the background. Also make sure your graphics card driver is up to date.

That sounds like it could be a connection issue. Sometimes that just happens and there's not much you can do about, but it might be worth checking your bandwidth settings on Firestorm are suitable for your connection to lower the chances of it happening:

Some advice about how to do that on the Firestorm wiki: https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_speedtest

No it's something else happens on restarting tower not all the time its a very rare issue and turning off the switch at the back so its off and then pushing the power button then turning the switch at the back on then turning it on seems to fix the issue sometimes

Graphics Driver Installed is the 19.12.3 which was installed by the computer builder

Here's my settings and my temps are usually below 70 with Speccy

2020-01-09 (2).png

2020-01-09 (3).png

Edited by PatricaC

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.