Eyes that followed my camera

AgnesApnea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi, i was inworld looking at houses and the one i wanted to look at had a few avis in it already, so i cammed in because i didnt want to interrupt them if they were having a moment, and as i panned around the woman her eyes followed my camera no matter what direction i moved my camera the eyes were locked on my camera. it was really strange yet cool. ive seen security cameras follow ppl but never someones actual eyes. I tried to find them on marketplace but had no luck. Does anyone know where to get them?

1 hour ago, AgnesApnea said:

hi, i was inworld looking at houses and the one i wanted to look at had a few avis in it already, so i cammed in because i didnt want to interrupt them if they were having a moment, and as i panned around the woman her eyes followed my camera no matter what direction i moved my camera the eyes were locked on my camera. it was really strange yet cool. ive seen security cameras follow ppl but never someones actual eyes. I tried to find them on marketplace but had no luck. Does anyone know where to get them?

I'm just guessing here, but they may be particle eyes. Particles always face your camera. I remember a very creative crouch cat that had a particle head and is was disconcerting how the cat always had it's head turned toward me and followed me - util I realized the head was a particle. So, if this is the case, try searching Marketplace for eyes and add the word Particle in your search terms, such as "eye AND particle" without quotes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.