Texture Added 18 Blender Error

Fanta UwU

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

FYI; Not sure if this belongs in Mesh (this forum) or the Textures forum.

So I have NEVER had this problem before. Don't know why it started now all of a sudden...

But using MD (Marvelous Designer 9) and Blender 2.79, I'm getting runtime error where it has stated 'texture added 18' or something similar.

I've tried only using 10-16 pieces of the pattern and get it under 18 because for some reason, MD LOVES to separate the pieces into different texture PNGs. Don't know how to fix that, if anybody knows, please tell me now.

But I can't upload my puffy sleeve shirt from MD onto Blender with this error... Which is rather disappointing as I've used more pieces than this and its worked fine. So I don't know exactly the problem and how to fix it.

I don't know if anyone has experienced this before but it's worth asking.

Shirt and Pattern (Colors is to differentiate material types that MD has... Like leather, silk, chiffon, etc, etc)

https://gyazo.com/3eb11ec901d627a68fd7bf8da1697a0e

Error (WARNING: Very bright red)

https://gyazo.com/9c72f0be6b245785981ccf903ec5fe73

EDIT: Yes, I switched Triangles to Quad in MD, don't worry about that. Figured I'd add this if anyone had that thought in their head.

Edited by Muiregwen

Thank you! I tried FBX and it exported into Blender without any errors. Other than it taking the exported/imported Maitreya avatar I imported into MD (thankfully on a separate piece) and having to move it around a bit to get it into position, it worked perfectly! :D Thank you once more! I'll use FBX more when exporting.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.