I need to delete someone elses prims from the land I am renting but I am not the actual land owner?

MILLMUNNSEGUK Skoolaborato

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am running a project at my school to build a virtual school in skoolaborate. The group I am in does not own the land but we keep getting foreign builds that we really need to get rid. I have sent all the owners of the prims illegal property notices but no-one is responding. If there is no way to get rid of them, does anyone know how I could cover them without spoiling the view? Thanks.

4 answers to this question

If you aren't in the group that owns the land or has land management rights then no, you cannot remove the builds directly. Your only recourse is to appeal to the owners/managers of the parcel.

Now, if the offending builds are actually illegal or othewise violate the TOS or ratings guidelines then you can always try an abuse report.

you will need someone with the proper land powers to return the objects. contact the owner(s) of the land.

if you plan to do projects on this land it should be set to group (one you are in) so one can delegate powers and restrict rezzing to group members only, or at least a specific group role. that will stop the random building and you can keep your land clean.

happy building =)

If you are paying rent then you need a certain amount of control over your land even if you are not the owner.

The About Land options should be set to allow group only creation and object entry and you should be a member of the group and have abilities to return junk from your land.

Speak to the owners and get them to set it up in a way that lets you manage your land effectively.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.