verify the security question

renards89 Cerise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

That System cant not help for many of people are on second life if are lose password account . because we are no able see it on second life page . or people do not have or forgot ... I wanted to call second life for easy ways . on the phone said we are no able to support you for the password on the auto respond computer ... have  account i created for me and many are old account . are never asked me to enter security question . and i am stuck with this news system cant help me have my new password or having my password back . >>>>> please secondlife take off turn this off . security question . is make useless to have my account password new . the support ticket not help me either . not interested losing my account . because i not know the security question because i lose my password or forgot what i seriously write as password . and let us still use the email to create new password . and many other resident are not happy of this system are talk to many many platform forum . and me i seriously taste it . i'm scared to lose all with many rl money i did buy stuff inside this world

1 answer to this question

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems, but it will be hard to get back into your account if you don't have the password, don't know the answer to the security question, don't know the email you registered with, and can't answer any of the alternative questions LL asks you to, to verify that you are actually the account owner.

Here is a tip:  If you can log in to this website, your web browser knows your password.  Look in its saved password list.

Once you do manage to get back in to your account, SAVE your password, your registered email, and the secret question and answer someplace safe.  YOU are responsible for controlling access to your account.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.