Looking for Decorator

Abigail3519

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for someone to help with furnishing and decorating a new home for my boyfriend and I. I'm also am hoping that it will be a family use with some adult aspects as well. If you can help that would be great. Contact me in world or here. Thanks in advance. We are both new and have no clue how to fix up our home. It is a blank canvus. If you need to see the home let me know and I will allow you access to look around. 

Hi there! I decorate professionally and for fun in SL! I decorate on my own or sometimes as a duo with my twin depending on what needs to be done.

Here is my YouTube channel, it has some examples of various builds I've done:

https://www.youtube.com/user/8bitweirdo

My twin and I own the sim Kawaii Busan which is an example of our work, and I have done many jobs for individuals on SL. 

Feel free to message me inworld!

- LuxuriousSin Resident 💜

I am not done decorating my home because i need more $L hahaha. But you can see bits and pieces of my home. I love decorating. Although my account is new I have been around SL since 2009, I took a break and when i came back everything was outdated and I needed to buy $L in order to update my avatar. Considering so I also did not like my old SL name so I had decided to just make a new account. You can check out my Flickr with a few of my photos of my home.

SL H♥ME

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.