Slink Physique auto alpha mini hud problems

JackieTeal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone,

I've had a Slink Physique body for a while now, and I'd got to grips with the auto alpha mini hud feature, which remembers which alpha cuts to use with different clothing items.  But this feature has suddenly stopped working properly for me - instead of the mini hud remembering the alpha cuts I want to use, e.g. pelvis and legs for a pair of jeans - it also alphas out part of the rest of my body as well!  Is anyone else having this problem, or does anyone know how I can fix it?  Thanks!

6 minutes ago, JackieTeal said:

Hi everyone,

I've had a Slink Physique body for a while now, and I'd got to grips with the auto alpha mini hud feature, which remembers which alpha cuts to use with different clothing items.  But this feature has suddenly stopped working properly for me - instead of the mini hud remembering the alpha cuts I want to use, e.g. pelvis and legs for a pair of jeans - it also alphas out part of the rest of my body as well!  Is anyone else having this problem, or does anyone know how I can fix it?  Thanks!

Temporary fix: there's a check box on the body HUD that turns auto-alpha on and off. Turn on all your body sections, turn auto-alpha off and then back on, and see if that helps.

Permanent fix: Use the Redux body and alphas. Alpha HUD's are unreliable at their best if you use multiple outfits and Slink's is worse than average.

Thanks a lot, that seems to have done the trick! 😄 

I had been happily using the Redux body for a few weeks, but I got a new head today (which has been a nightmare to set up!), and I had to get new skin appliers for my body to match the skin on my head, and the new skin appliers won't work on the Redux body, only on the normal Slink one, so I've had to go back to that just so my head and body match.  So now I've got to re-do all my outfits, because a lot of the clothes I was wearing on my Redux body don't work on the Slink one... 😡

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.