Terraformer and Experienced Sim Designer

Karlee Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a homestead and I want someone to come in, terraform the land and build it up in layers for houses and such to sit on. It will be a circular road heading up the side of the mountain with places for houses to sit. I have put an image below of what I would like.

It will need to have some of the roads going up to the top open air, some as tunnels. The houses will be made of a variety of materials and caves will be used for some too. I will buy everything needed to build it but will need help building or have someone build it. Please, send a NC to CendrillaPerrault Resident with ideas and labor costs.

Edit: This will be built on 1/4 of the sim only. Think of it as if their is a mountain there without any or very little flat land to build on. To have a nice size town, it would have to be built up. Think Aztec's, Incan's, and the American Indians in New Mexico. Edit Completed.

37717240-great-pyramid-of-cholula-or-tlachihualtepetl-in-puebla-mexico-during-the-1890s-vintage-engraving-old.jpg

Edited by KrickettArcher
Add info
  • Like 1

Hi! My twin and I have a lot of experience with terraforming full sims, and doing this sort of thing professionally. We have built a lot of small cities and towns together.

I normally do freelance home decor/sim design on my own, but my twin is absolutely amazing with terraforming, and we make a great team.

I have some examples of some of my own personal design stuff on my Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/8bitweirdo

Please feel free to message or leave a notecard for me inworld, luxurioussin, or my twin TRUSnowbunny (the master terraformer).

We also both have experience with rezzers, as we have used multi-scene rezzers for doing rentals.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.