Tattoo Artist Wanted

Syndi Carver

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all, 

I'm looking for a custom tattoo artist or a clothes designer that can make a few simple tattoos and have them applied as one single tattoo layer instead of multiple layers like what i currently got going on as a maitreya body. My requests are actually fairly simple as I just want someone to recreate my current tattoos and add one small one, and I'm just wanting the simplicity of being able to have all of my tattoos on only the tattoo layers and not have to remember whats on the clothing and underwear layers. I got a playboy bunny on my bum, a feather with birds coming out of it on my shoulder blade, and a heart on my neck. I would also like to add a "C" onto my hip in a private area next to my you know what as a bdsm branding, and a princess tattoo on the back of my neck. I can show you my tats upon request to let you see exactly what i'm talking about if you're interested and we can negotiate price before work begins. 

• Thanks 1

Leaving a review for LuxuriousSin. ❤️ She was a pleasure to work with and did a fantastic job creating exactly what I wanted. Of course what I wanted wasn't like sleeves or anything crazy all over. Just a few well placed smaller tattoos. I've been wearing them for a few weeks now and still VERY pleased with them! :D

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Syndi Carver said:

Leaving a review for LuxuriousSin. ❤️ She was a pleasure to work with and did a fantastic job creating exactly what I wanted. Of course what I wanted wasn't like sleeves or anything crazy all over. Just a few well placed smaller tattoos. I've been wearing them for a few weeks now and still VERY pleased with them! :D

Aww, thank you so much! You were lovely to work with, and I'm so happy that you like your tattoos!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.