Eye Texture Issue?

EllieFay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hihi, so..I'm unsure how to fix this issue I have with a few different Catwa eye appliers...

There's a certain few pairs of eye appliers I have that when I put on, are looking way too high up on the mesh and I can't move it..They aren't all from the same store either so I assume it's a fault on my end? :(

She isn't looking up animation wise and other appliers work just fine.

DK5CcZD.png

That's down the the eye applier creator and nothing to do with the head or any animations. There's one well-known creator whose appliers often do this, but there's a simple fix for it.

If your Catwa head is a Bento one then make sure you've redelivered to version 4.0. Inside the folder you'll find an eye HUD that allows you to shift the positioning of the eye:

16aada4609bf7a325d7022398761f6c6.png

Use the small downward-facing arrows on the left side control panel to shift the textures down. The single arrow will move in small increments and the double arrow will move in larger increments. The black 'RESET' text will put your eye position back to where it was. Quick video guide is here (sorry for my cursor appearing to be in the wrong place; for some reason Gyazo's videos sometimes shift it further to the right than it should be).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

That's down the the eye applier creator and nothing to do with the head or any animations. There's one well-known creator whose appliers often do this, but there's a simple fix for it.

If your Catwa head is a Bento one then make sure you've redelivered to version 4.0. Inside the folder you'll find an eye HUD that allows you to shift the positioning of the eye:

16aada4609bf7a325d7022398761f6c6.png

Use the small downward-facing arrows on the left side control panel to shift the textures down. The single arrow will move in small increments and the double arrow will move in larger increments. The black 'RESET' text will put your eye position back to where it was. Quick video guide is here (sorry for my cursor appearing to be in the wrong place; for some reason Gyazo's videos sometimes shift it further to the right than it should be).

Holy moly...Just updating to the new v3.2 eyes helped on it's own..I hadn't updated in so long.

Thank you so much! 

Welcome! Enjoy the update; there's some cool new stuff in there. Make sure you also stop by the gift room and pick up the bag of free goodies on the floor, as well as the other gifts on the walls (especially the Bento presets HUD, the pack of additional save slots HUD, and - if you plan to use BOM - the gift BOM relay).

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.