Question about eyeliners/makeup

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there a tutorial on how to create eyeliners or cheek makeup somewhere? I wasn't able to find anything after a google search, as all results were about how to create skins and I'm not aiming for that (don't have too much time to spend in Photoshop). I just want to create some custom eyeliners and cheek tones for my skin as I'm ok with drawing stuff with a brush in Photoshop, but not really familiar with the technicalities of SL. Thanks.

I downloaded Another Skins Starlight files, http://sites.google.com/site/another/resources I opened the Face template, turned off all layers until I had only the eyeliner. Adding a new layer, I painted my own makeup, using the skin template eyeliner as a reference. Can also merge the skin eyeliner with your makeup, it is nice. I also used the freckles with some makeups. I haven't done cheeks, but I would do them the same way. Saved the layer as "Save For Web & Devices" in PNG-24, size 512 x512. Uploaded it and used it on tattoo layer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Learning to do make up, in Photoshop on your avatar... is all trial and error. Try something new, temporary upload it. *Free* To test your new make up out. This is the absolute best way to find out where your make up is becoming stretched and looking icky. Go back into your Photoshop and make the change.

For eyes and lipstick - Do only 1 eye or side of the lip. Don't go through the hassel of trying to fix 2 eyes at once, then both eyes wont be balanced. Make 1 eye beautiful and then mirror the image and vola! You have 2 perfectly gorgeous eye make ups & lips!

The same technique can be also applied to blush, blush is a little more tricky to make. For the fact that you don't want to screw up the avatars natural skin. Also, the cheeks are being streched in all different directions.

Take your time, and have fun with it! If you don't get it right the first time, don't get stressed, just keep having fun. 

-Cheeky Kisses!

Bubblegum Factory Makeup - RavenRoxi (A.K.A. Roxi)

• 3 years later...

Well, you can get a lot of information regarding eye makeup from Google but if you are getting simple, straight and correct information here without any hassle then why not choose this thread to overcome your problem. There are lots of tips available online that can help you to overcome your issue. If you are looking for a makeup tips for hooded eyes then do not worry because I have a solution for this. This below link will help you get complete makeup tips for hooded eyes:

https://sites.google.com/site/makeuptipsforhoodedeyes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.