Question about mesh

Isa Walmer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everybody! sorry about my noob question here, I bought a bento catwa head after a long break from sl so I'm very new to mesh. I was wondering, why is it that the head changes when you try different shapes? isn't it supposed to stay the same? I'm confused cause I see shapes being sold which apparently change the heads but aren't we buying the heads separately? thanks in advance!

23 minutes ago, Isa Walmer said:

Hey everybody! sorry about my noob question here, I bought a bento catwa head after a long break from sl so I'm very new to mesh. I was wondering, why is it that the head changes when you try different shapes? isn't it supposed to stay the same? I'm confused cause I see shapes being sold which apparently change the heads but aren't we buying the heads separately? thanks in advance!

NEW heads are "Bento" meaning that they change with the  underling shape you are wearing. OLD mesh heads (and I still wear one) don't change much at all, just a few sliders worked on those). So yes, SHAPES are very important for any newish mesh head. Bento has been around for years now, so not so new. Most heads will be modify in that you can change the head shape with the body shape sliders.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.