Looking for photo models.

Orwar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking to employ a few new photography models. It's been a while since I properly worked with any and figure it may be a mutually beneficial deal for all parties involved. My photography portfolio can be viewed HERE. Applicants may be of any gender, ethnicity or even non-human (although 'humanoid' is preferred).

Daydreams

These will not be paid positions, the deal is as follows; you'll get to do-up your avatar pretty much however you like, I'll take your picture and edit it as I see fit (input will be welcomed, though), the photo will contain my signature but you will be free to use it for any (business or leisure) applications that you wish (blogging, store ads, etc.), with the only condition being that I'm credited for taking the shot. If you have any questions regarding that, feel free to ask!

I will be selecting the models through trials which will begin next week (I'll be away for the weekend and return on Tuesday), and depending on the amount of applicants I hope to have made the selection by the 25th at the latest - last day of application is Sunday the 18th, noon CET (that's 03.00 AM SLT). If you wish to apply, please send a note card to me in-world - make sure to include your name and "application" in the note card's name; the content of the note card can be anything that you want it to be - consider it an extension of your personal profile where you may want to mention anything which you consider to be of merit to the position.

Requirements:

• You must be able to read and write in English (alternatively Swedish). No translators.
  • You must have a schedule which allows for at least one photography appointment to begin between circa 16.00-21.00 CET on any weekday of your choice.
  • You must have an in-world wardrobe that either already is expansive, or which you intend to expand on with some regularity.

Meriting 'stuff':

• Being a pose-maker.
  • Not being a mainstream fashion bore.
  • Building skills (like, knowing how to adjust accessories' rotation and position).

For the trial:

Each applicant is asked to put together 3 complete looks, including hair, make-up (if applicable), apparel, accessories, as well as a separate pose for each getup. After a brief interview, I will shoot three shots of this in a simple studio setting. The shots (unedited) as well as the content of your application and interview will then be used for the selection process. Note that whilst I'm fine with shooting mature content, each outfit must contain some sort of apparel!

If you have any urgent questions that requires an answer before Tuesday, please contact @Catrie and she will relay any questions to me via Discord. 

Krampus

Pic for attention and because I can?

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.