Please Help Me :( Issues With New Firestorm Update

Cleotrvpah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! So a couple of days ago I updated my firestorm to the 6.2.4 version, after doing so I was having issues with my avi. Im fine on my end but others see myself as an orange cloud. Ive done everything I can think of to fix this; Ive cleared my cache, ive reset my avi to the default avatar, I even did a clean uninstall and re downloaded the firestorm 6.0.2 version. Im also not receiving any of my incoming note cards and Im a CSR for a store. Im not sure what more I can do to fix myself; any help or advice would be great!

5 hours ago, Cleotrvpah said:

Hello! So a couple of days ago I updated my firestorm to the 6.2.4 version, after doing so I was having issues with my avi. Im fine on my end but others see myself as an orange cloud. Ive done everything I can think of to fix this; Ive cleared my cache, ive reset my avi to the default avatar, I even did a clean uninstall and re downloaded the firestorm 6.0.2 version. Im also not receiving any of my incoming note cards and Im a CSR for a store. Im not sure what more I can do to fix myself; any help or advice would be great!

try logging in on the SL viewer and see if people see you there, then log back in on the FS one 

Are the people around you don't see you as ruth as well, or only after you switch back to you original outfit? It is interesting, that you can see yourself just fine and others cannot, despite you saying that you've cleared the cache on your local machine and tried different clients. Are you sure that you're not just a "jelly" to them (and they describe this as a cloud), having too high rendering cost?

If you've tried the ruthing, checked your connection (including rebooting router / modem / anything you can on your end), cleared inventory / texture cache and indeed you have same effect across all of these then you may, or may not, be the "lucky" person who has a duplicated COF issue. I don't know if this would somehow affect notecard delivery, though. Open debug settings and switch DebugAvatarAppearanceMessage to true, then take a peek at the hover text above your avatar. If three numbers there does not match, then contact LL support and pass them the info about duplication. If they do... well, some links that may help you:

https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_bake_fail
https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_missing_inventory

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.