Removal of some features in Region/Estate

Miles Doge

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A friend of mine recently noticed from the Secondlife Release Notes "Disable Selected" and "Disable All" buttons in Top Scripts were recently removed as a feature from the region estate tools, and neither of us are sure as to why this may have been done... It proved to be a useful feature for said friend, for not only preventing against certain grief items, but also stopping certain terribly made scripts that are unnecessary to be running.. Any ideas for this removal at all?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MilesTailsPrower015 said:

A friend of mine recently noticed from the Secondlife Release Notes "Disable Selected" and "Disable All" buttons in Top Scripts were recently removed as a feature from the region estate tools, and neither of us are sure as to why this may have been done... It proved to be a useful feature for said friend, for not only preventing against certain grief items, but also stopping certain terribly made scripts that are unnecessary to be running.. Any ideas for this removal at all?

Perhaps submit a support ticket to Linden Lab asking why, since they are the ones who develop the official viewer. I'm pretty sure no one here can definitively explain why, other than throw out hypothesis and rumor.

7 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Perhaps submit a support ticket to Linden Lab asking why, since they are the ones who develop the official viewer. I'm pretty sure no one here can definitively explain why, other than throw out hypothesis and rumor.

Will do. Thanks for the tip! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.