Does Subdividing incrase the land tier?

MeshPromo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

One of my friend bought a 1024 sqm mainland land, which is set free of tier under the premium membership.

She bought that land for a group owned by her, and that group originally created by me. (Because she doesn't want to visible her name as land owner as its my shop).

She already set her land fee donation as 1024 sqm in that group land fees section.

We would like to have 5 separate cloth changing areas (aka fitting rooms) with parcel privacy on the land, by subdividing it into 5 of 16sqm parcels.

My question is, if we subdivide a group owned land, will the new land pieces add extra land tier for the first month? (Because the system already calculated the tier for the group owned 1024 sqm land, then there are new 5 pieces of lands, and the system calculate the tier based on the maximum land ownership someone had during a month)

Thanks for any legitimate answers.

as long the owner doesn't change you can divide it as many times you want.
If the ownership has to change and the new owner has tier donated, lower the groupdonation, and put the land for sale to the specific new owner after that. Claim it a.s.a.p  :)
The groupland can survive a smal amount of time with too low tier donation.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Thanks 1

Since the land owned by the group, isn't it consider as another owner? Once the land subdivided, it will go out of the group and allocated for its original owner. So aren't there two owners?

For example if I deed some object for a group, the object recognize the group as another owner.

Edited by MeshPromo

Just now, MeshPromo said:

Once the land subdivided, it will go out of the group and allocated for its original owner.

no, it only changes owner when you sell it, dividing changes nothing except borders (deed means group is owner, no person, thats why the tier has to be donated to the group in this case)

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.