Need some phrases translated from Engish into German, Italian, French, Spanish and Portuguese.

tnphoneman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So what I need is someone that can translate the following for me because it pulls the info from Yahoo! Answers for the content.

Dog Training

Dog Health

Hunting Dogs

Guard Dogs

Personal Protection

Web Hosting

Article Writing

Back Linking

The languages that I need these words translated to are as follows.

Portuguese

Spanish

German

French

Italian

Let me know if you can help. Willing to pay for it.

Ok. tnphoneman...

I can help you with german, but my translations will only be pointers, because a real good translation takes the context into account...

Dog Training : Hundetraining

Dog Health : Hundegesundheit (better: Gesundheit des Hundes. It's actually an expression you would never see like that in german.

Hunting Dogs : Hunde jagen. (The context makes the difference. I suppose you were looking for dogs that are used in hunting. These are called Jagdhunde. Are the dogs you have in mind hunted or hunters?)

Personal Protection: Persönlicher Schutz. (I suppose you have a bodyguard in mind - a Leibwächter)

Web Hosting: Web Hosting (It's one of those expressions that are used like that without a translation)

Article Writing: Artikel schreiben. (The context makes the difference. You were probably looking for journalism - Journalismus)

Back Linking: Back Linking - Same explanation like you've seen for Web Hosting.

All your expressions start with capital letters. But in german, the use of capital letters can make a huge difference in context and meaning. If you want to be sure that my translation is not far off, it's much better to show those words in the context of an actual sentence.

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.