Searching for a Business Partner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I have been a long time member of SL and have gone through almost every possible business aspect of the software. From real estate, schools, adoption/dating agencies, clubs, managing and so forth. However, I would like to try something new. I have an idea of starting a SL College that is *respectively* rated for the general audience. You will see elementary and high schools for the SL kids throughout the globe, and maybe a College here and there but they most likely have an Adult theme. My vision is to have a whole College campus on a full sim and possibly expand, depending on the popularity of the sim. I have most of the resources for as buildings, layouts, finances and etc. I would just like a partner to help get things started and maintain the vision with me. I am looking for serious inquiries only. My goal is to make this College as realistic as possible. With beneficial classes, clubs and sports. Along with dorms and hot spots. Beware that the cost of this idea is strongly expensive, both financially and mentally. 

Hi Siera. I'm starting a radio station that will be competing with my friends' one. I hope you can help me to organize the business of my station. I will explain that later in an IM i will send to you.  Also there will be a event to raise funds for the station too. so you can help me to organize that event  with another friend of mine too.

Edited by MLALRS7044
I forgot to mention the fundraising event of my station.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.