Maitreya Body, Genus Head skin problem

MachaFionn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone!  I am a complete Newbie in SL.  I have been spending the past few weeks trying demo versions of bodies, and heads and settled on Maitreya body with Genus Classic head.  I have an issue that I hope is easy, but I have been trying for the past week to resolve and finally decided I needed to ask for help!!!  I first used the Maitreya body with my system head and everything was fine and then I shopped for heads.  When I add the Genus head, then the shape, then the genus head alpha then I get what is in the picture below :(.  I later turned off the Maitreya alpha layers which eliminated the splotch skin, but clothes don't fit, and I can't change the color of my body  skin.   I have tried demo skin appliers for head and body, but  it does not solve my problem.  I am including my current outfit, so you can see everything I am wearing.   I really, really appreciate any help anyone can give me!!

Maitreya Body, Genus Head, genus default shape, genus head alpha

As far as alphas go, it's easiest to simply wear one full-body alpha rather than layering a bunch of them. I can't recall off the top of my head whether either the Genus heads or Maitreya bodies come with a full alpha, I'm still wearing the one I got with my Catwa head - but finding a full body alpha shouldn't be too difficult. If you want to wear different alphas, you must add them, as wearing them will replace one another.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.