help... firestorm set up suggestions... utube vids?

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm still kinda new...  I have never used firestorm on my new computer.  My firestorm viewer seems to need to be set up still.  The camera angle, avi movement, etc are very different than what I'm used to from the original viewer.

QUESTION...  Do you have suggestions on specific utube videos that would help me go through the set up.  Right now to be honest the camera set up on firestorm is so off I can't use it.  The camera angle is so 'off' that I can't control the avi correctly and have no sense of direction.  I'm open to watching any utube videos for help with recommended settings.

20 hours ago, Sandra8675 said:

I'm still kinda new...  I have never used firestorm on my new computer.  My firestorm viewer seems to need to be set up still.  The camera angle, avi movement, etc are very different than what I'm used to from the original viewer.

QUESTION...  Do you have suggestions on specific utube videos that would help me go through the set up.  Right now to be honest the camera set up on firestorm is so off I can't use it.  The camera angle is so 'off' that I can't control the avi correctly and have no sense of direction.  I'm open to watching any utube videos for help with recommended settings.

Use Shift + Esc (twice) to reset the camera to default and Ctrl 9 to reset the zoom to default. For more help, see http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_camera

Then explore both the Content and Help menus at the top of the Firestorm viewer screen for further links. Click the double lines to detach any menu. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.