ChinRey

Offline messages getting lost on the SL viewer only

Has anybody else had a problem like this?

This seems to be a viewer specific issue and it's not any of the usual lost messages problems. If I log on with Catznip old messages that never showed up with the SL viewer turns up right away.

Edited by ChinRey

Possibly Catznip isn't using the new offline message cap that the LL viewer uses.  Firestorm backed it out too because it causes scripted inventory offers to be lost at login & receiving offline messages is even more unreliable then before.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

Possibly Catznip isn't using the new offline message cap that the LL viewer uses.  Firestorm backed it out too because it causes scripted inventory offers to be lost at login & receiving offline messages is even more unreliable then before.

Hmmm, I think this started before the new cap but I'm not sure. I don't get any notifications about my messages being capped either, isn't that supposed to happen?

But I suppose it's time to switch to Catznip permanently anyway (can't use FS for mesh uploads since I need to opensim enabled build). The linkset highlight bug is a real pain when you're working with linked meshes and it doesn't seem like LL is in a hurry to fix it.