The new featured are Ridiculous..a creators perceptive

Aris Pancake

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

And you just did. :D

If it's condescending to you, then it's condescending to you. However, it is flat-fact to those who place logic over emotion.

No, it is not logic vs emotions, it's a bad business plan versus the ones that make SL an active place.

LL counts on creators to make new things and have new people joining and spending money, now they punish the creators without giving something back, moreover taking away something to the "normal" users.

If this is not a very bad business plan...

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

As I watch logins continually drop I have to wonder what Linden Labs is thinking. Linden Labs is slowly killing SL.  I wonder what they would do if there were a boycott. The average user is not spending $200/mo to rent a sim. Charging the average user additional for a premium membership is ridiculous. There are fewer benefits than there were before! Why would I want to spend more?

Vendors will need to be aware of this as well since the number of groups are being cut back. Charging for a group membership is signing a death certificate. Group gifts are rarely free, rarely updated and generally are of poor quality. The premium member gifts are designed for for a 12 year old playing in world. Linden Labs need to think about who is providing that $700 million a year income.  P.S. LL - Sanar has been a terrible experience, a waste of time and money and I would not recommend it to anyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/31/2019 at 2:08 PM, VirtuallyChic said:

As I watch logins continually drop I have to wonder what Linden Labs is thinking. Linden Labs is slowly killing SL.  I wonder what they would do if there were a boycott. The average user is not spending $200/mo to rent a sim. Charging the average user additional for a premium membership is ridiculous. There are fewer benefits than there were before! Why would I want to spend more?

Vendors will need to be aware of this as well since the number of groups are being cut back. Charging for a group membership is signing a death certificate. Group gifts are rarely free, rarely updated and generally are of poor quality. The premium member gifts are designed for for a 12 year old playing in world. Linden Labs need to think about who is providing that $700 million a year income.  P.S. LL - Sanar has been a terrible experience, a waste of time and money and I would not recommend it to anyone.

So what would you have them do?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.