Lost half my inventory with Pheonix Viewer... Help??

NyxKri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've been using Pheonix for about a week now. I was using V2 since i joined SL tho. So i had all my items on that viewer. But  when I started using Pheonix, half of my inventory disappeared. I checked on V2 and all my items still show up on it. Just not on Pheonix. I bought items on Pheonix and those are still in my inventory on both viewers. Has anyone else had this issue? Can anyone help me?

6 answers to this question

Hello Nyxkri. If you still see your items with Viewer 2, very soon you will see them with Phoenix too. Just the first times you use Phoenix you need some more patience because all your items and generally all the textures arround you need to be loaded from the beginning. When you log in something you can do is to open your inventory, type something in search there and wait fetching all your items till the last one. It is possible for a while to notice that your items stop to be loaded but it is something temporal. If you have some patience they will continue in some mins. Also move in another region with less lag, sure it helps. Smith is a protected land which is recommended. I consider that you must no to worry about that. Good luck

• Like 1

(XP) - C: \ Documents and Settings \ (USER NAME) - AppData \ SecondLife

(Vista) - C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ AppData - Local \ SecondLife

(Win 7) - C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ AppData - Roaming \ SecondLife

Delete everything in that folder and restart first your computer and after the program. Usually the folder Appdata is a hidden folder. (Windows Tools \ Folder Options \ View & enable Show Hidden Files/Folders)

I also lost my inventory and it hasn't returned. I am ruthed and when I try to put on my shape it says" Can't change appearance until clothing and shape are loaded. This happened Friday night. I have cached several times the inventory, I have expanded my inventory when I am online and I have lost about 1200 items. Can anyone tell me what is left to do. Have no clue how to get intouch with Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.