Skin appliers

clone00345

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello

I have a question about head and body appliers (skin). Can applier for one type of Lelutka head work with another type of Lelutka head? I can't find applier for the head I have. What would be the solution to this. Also if I do find the applier for my head, they usually include body appliers for Maietreya and I have Belleza. And some don't include body appliers at all. Where do they expect us to find matching body appliers? I hardly understand how all this works. 

Yes, appliers created for one specific head within a brand should work on another head within the same brand. As always, the advice is to demo. Demos cost nothing (usually) and they can save you from making costly mistakes in the long run.

However, the majority of head appliers aren't created for specific heads within a brand, and they won't say as much on the ads. If you can't find one for your specific head, try demoing any Lelutka head applier and you should find that it works just fine.

With regard to body appliers:

• If there is no applier at all, it may be that the head appliers match to the default skins of a specific body (in that body's HUD). Or it may be that the creator only makes for mesh heads and system bodies (this is unlikely these days, but for older appliers it may be the case).
  • To solve the Maitreya/Belleza issue you could try demoing any Omega body appliers that the store has (you will need the Omega relay/installer for Belleza in order to do so). Be aware that Omega appliers tend to be created using one body, and they may not fit perfectly on another. As before, always demo.

You're welcome :)

One thing I forgot with regard to the body appliers: another reason why you may not see body appliers in a store is that their head appliers might match to body appliers from another skin store. For example: Insol head appliers match to Bold & Beauty body appliers, and male head appliers by Not Found match to male body appliers by Clef de Peau (not sure about the female appliers; possibly the same?). If this is the case then there should be a notecard in the head applier's demo folder that tells you at which store you can find the body appliers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.