What is this suit and hair?

HSHPrincessofCarlisne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you, Norajulian.

I looked at Dolce Cleo and found the outfit below. The rear profile seems to be somewhat similar, with the horizontal line and the overall shape.

That particular suit doesn't seem to come in any other colors other than pinstripe navy, but I think I'll try it out in-world if I can; it looks quite nice. 

In the original image, the skirt seems to be longer, although they are both relatively short. We can also notice the zip detail, suggesting the skirt is separate.

The jacket also seems to go into the skirt, unlike the one I found, where the jacket hangs freely. 

The suit I found seems similar enough, that I think it's only now a matter of finding the full-perm fitmesh suit that it was originally derived from, or looking for other derivatives of the same original suit. 

I thank you once again for your help. 

- Lotta Sinclair

Ashlee_700x.jpg

Edited by LottaSinclair

1 hour ago, LottaSinclair said:

Does anybody recognize the grey suit worn by the female avatar in this picture? Or the hair she has?

I know the heels; the Cassie Pumps from Gos Boutique - I own the pair. 

If anybody can help out, I would be most appreciative, thank you. 

- Lotta Sinclair

31240491846_61f9e8ac2f_b.jpg

You could try contacting Dutchie, she's the female in the picture, she might be able to tell you what the hair and suit are. Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.