Can I find my old posts?

Love Leonoase

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

MAN this site is hard to navigate..............

anyways, I found out how to find your old posts.

Somewhere in the middle of the page, after straining your eyes, you will eventually find a link that says "view all".

Good luck

Side note - the font here is simply AWFUL.

If you go to enlarge it, you can hardly view half the screen, without having to click and scroll to view the rest. Sheesh!

It's really hard to find anything (not just your older posts) on this site.  That's one of the main reasons I've almost entirely quit posting here (it just seems so useless when I know whatever I post is likely to be on page 2 or deeper in a single day......no matter how many responses it might have).  Not only do you have to find and click on the "View All", you have to also pay attention to the "Comments" on any (or all) responses to see everything people may say.  Then there's the ordering of the post.  I have to constantly go to preferences and set the order to "oldest first"..........if I clear my browser cache (which I do often) it reverts back to the "most recent first" and that is backward in my mind.  The only suggestion I can give is to "View All", scroll through the pages until you find your thread or post, then click on it to see the "replies".........but that won't give you all the responses because you have to also click on any "Comments"  that were made to a poster who replied to your thread.  It's confusing and it should not be..........it's almost as if LL did this on purpose.

Answers is almost completely useless as it is now.  Especially anchoring a question according to the time and date of the initial post in a question............I've seen questions posted less than 6 earlier on page 3 when "View All" it clicked.  How in hell will that ever help someone seeking help?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.