GiaBlossom

The Wolf Den is Hiring DJs!!!

The Wolf Den [estb: in 2010] is a unique club that is multi-themed and ethnically diverse;

has re-opened its doors to hire New Djs.

1366615750_WolfDenBillboardAdvertisement.thumb.png.31d329ca084d1f6bab4c4f7741b061dc.png

Back in the day, we were among the top clubs for partying in Second Life and we aim to do it again with you as a Team. Our club believes in working as a team and a family. A positive workplace with prospects to earn and have fun/relax.  A great place to hang out. 

Grab the Application here.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Serenity Vista/206/45/25

How do I apply for the job? I play anything and everything have 4 years experiance as a DJ in another world but never DJ'd in SL before other than in my house. But have a stream here.

Posted (edited)

Hie DJCreativeCat I will contact you. If you know friends who are looking for a  Gig please do let them know as well.

Edited by GiaBlossom

Posted (edited)

I am looking to DJ in SL.

I have years of internet experience and live DJing experience and some terrestrial radio experience. I play an assortment of music, usually sticking around what I call the "Four R's": Rock, Rap, Remixes, and Rave music.

You can check out some of my internet radio archives here.

Edited by JudeConnors