my inventory is gone all my stuff got deleted i got some stuff resened but all my import stuff is gone

Nalaeli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1880 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

how I ask secondlife to reset my inventory or ask them to fix because it all happened when I was online and thing froze  and then when I logged back in I was orange cloud and I tried everything to fix it even clearing my cache I don't know what region it was in but I got some stuff resent back but idk if that was a good thing to do please help me im begging

2 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Nalaeli said:

how I ask secondlife to reset my inventory or ask them to fix because it all happened when I was online and thing froze  and then when I logged back in I was orange cloud and I tried everything to fix it even clearing my cache I don't know what region it was in but I got some stuff resent back but idk if that was a good thing to do please help me im begging

Which viewer do you use? If it is Firestorm have a look at this link https://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_missing_inventory

Edited by Jules Catlyn
Added extra info

Hi Nalaeli!

Don't be too upset, inventory issues can almost always be corrected.  First, follow the advice Jules Catlyn gave you.  After that, if you are still having problems, you may be able to get help from Linden Lab.  If you are a Premium member, you can file a Support Case and request assistance.  If you are not Premium, it may be worthwhile to get a membership for a month in order to get this level of tech support.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1880 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.